Coexpair is running projects to develop innovative aircraft structures & jet engine components. Our customer are mainly aircraft manufacturers, engine manufacturers and tier ones.
A typical project covers:
- Feasibility Study:
- design, analysis, material & process selection, costs estimation, development plan.
- Risk Reduction:
- tests definition & execution, coupons production, sub-element manufacturing, design and analysis.
- detailed design, finite element analysis, full scale component manufacturing.
- Entry in production at customer shop:
- equipment manufacturing & installation, operator training, supervision of first shipsets production.
Visit the other pages of the site to learn more about our capacities & achievements
Collaborative R&D projects
Coexpair coordinates a R&D project founded by the Walloon Region (SQEquip) and participates to projects coordinated by Safran Techspace or Sonaca
Coexpair coordinated a large European FP7 project IMS&CPS (16 partners – 7 M€ budget) and particpates to project lead by Airbus (Aflonext).